Can I proudly say that I have gained additional working experience?
This weekend I worked as a promoter doing sampling and selling Wall's Moo Active at a shopping mall. This ice cream is actually a yogurt-based ice cream with bacteria known as BB-12 which helps digestion. A stick of ice cream equals to a glass of milk which contains high calcium and vitamin. So it is an ideal treat for children who like eating ice cream! Blah....blahhhh...this was how I promoted the ice cream.
This weekend I worked as a promoter doing sampling and selling Wall's Moo Active at a shopping mall. This ice cream is actually a yogurt-based ice cream with bacteria known as BB-12 which helps digestion. A stick of ice cream equals to a glass of milk which contains high calcium and vitamin. So it is an ideal treat for children who like eating ice cream! Blah....blahhhh...this was how I promoted the ice cream.

Just some thoughts here....
I'm becoming more grateful everytime after I worked as a promoter because I've the ability to work and earn some living. I'm also grateful that I have obtained a degree thus I have more choices to decide what and how to work. Being a promoter is not an easy task, you have to stand the whole day, smiling and promoting products to customer. Situation could be boring when the product is less popular.
All in all, I'm thankful for everything I have and I could do.
1 comment:
i think it's very important that we work on jobs that aren't the most comfortable or easy at first. this way, we appreciate more things in life, including services offered by others. :)
Post a Comment