
Customers always feel awkward when they are asked to pack their hand bags into plastic bags. They complain that it is troublesome and inconvenient especially when their bags contain valuables like wallet and hand phone. Besides, food is not allowed too. Therefore I often notice the customers standing at the entrance, gulping down their waffles, Sundae and kaya balls.
A rather "ridiculous" incident happened today.
There was a lady pushing a baby cart into Carrefour. The security guard on duty and I watched the lady passing by and both of us thought that she was bringing her baby (as in the picture below). Isn't it a comman scene for a mother carrying her child to do shopping?

A few minutes later, two promoters questioned the reason the security guard allowed the lady to enter Carrefour with her dog. I was startled --- I thought that was a little baby playing with his fluffy toy (the dog really looked like a toy) in the baby cart, instead it was housing a DOG!
The security guard impatiently asked the lady to leave the hypermarket. The lady answered, "Kamu ni tak da otak kah....saya dah buat macam ni.....kenapa tak boleh masuk..." she then requested to see the Carrefour manager. Finally the manager was compelled to compromise --- allowed her to enter Carrefour with her "baby".
I personally think that Carrefour rules are too strict and lack "human touch". On the other hand, I also think that the manager should demand the lady to follow the rules. Since the manager "permited" this situation, I doubt his staffs will have faith in him.
Dear all, please remember, NO FOOD, NO PETS, NO CAMERA, NO SMOKING in Carrefour!
2 comments:
Their stupid rules cannot even guard their supermarket from theft. There was once I saw five packets of heelpads went missing,leaving the plastic packaging behind. More ridiculously ,there was one big tin of baby milk (cuffed with a magnetic lock) got stolen from the supermarket,with the lock cut off.
thats why carrefour stuff so expensive as compared to tesco/giant.
yep yep, i fully understand, same things happen here
Post a Comment