Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Farewell

My farewell note....


I’ll be leaving SBO this week. The journey of six months, though a short period, has been a very inspiriting and fruitful one.


SBO has been a fertile ground which taught me a lot of things and sharpened me intellectually. I’m indebted to this company and each of you with whom I interacted at various times. Special thanks to SD, SME, SME-1 and the SME-1 team.


A heartfelt gratitude for your guidance, kindness, support, and friendship. Working with all of you will remain one of the memorable phases of my life.


I will be going back to KL by this week. I do hope we could keep in touch in the future. My email address is natasya.jiaweyn@gmail.com. My personal contact no. is 012-xxxxxxx


I wish you and the company all the best in future ~




2 comments:

Crystal Hew said...

welcome back dear!!!

~Teng~ said...

so u back to work in KL? KLCC?