The pay offered is very attractive. Sadly, I do not fulfill the requirements at all (sigh). When I scanned through other advertisements, the requirements for models or promoters are similar. Guess it's very hard to get a part time job nowadays without a gorgeous look and body figure.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Part Time Job
I was looking for part time job at this website: www.asiaparttime.com and found this interesting advertisement.
The pay offered is very attractive. Sadly, I do not fulfill the requirements at all (sigh). When I scanned through other advertisements, the requirements for models or promoters are similar. Guess it's very hard to get a part time job nowadays without a gorgeous look and body figure.
The pay offered is very attractive. Sadly, I do not fulfill the requirements at all (sigh). When I scanned through other advertisements, the requirements for models or promoters are similar. Guess it's very hard to get a part time job nowadays without a gorgeous look and body figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i tink only the height is the issue, you would pass other criteria perfectly.
hahha ...
seems like u do not fit the job description
oh...i mean the minimum height
^_^
Rumate...no worries...gambatey!!!
sexy means MAN U - lepas setengah bola
not all jobs have minimum height requirements... dont worry, be aggresive and hardworking then will get a job liao.. nata, you finding for part time job? which location you prefer?
i have several job offers,, pay about rm100-120 per day..
Post a Comment