u just mentioned in the below post "My Handbook 2009" to eat LESS seafood..and now u r cooking drunken prawns. Hahaha...
Here comes the hero to save the day.These prawns are actually not long xia, they are blue clamped prawns and they exist only in the river.Technically seafood comes from the sea. This blue clamped prawns come from the river so its river food. Perfectly justified!I am darn good at this!
Haha, that's why I wrote "irresistible" mah :)
Natasya的私房菜时间?不错不错……
Post a Comment
4 comments:
u just mentioned in the below post "My Handbook 2009" to eat LESS seafood..and now u r cooking drunken prawns. Hahaha...
Here comes the hero to save the day.
These prawns are actually not long xia, they are blue clamped prawns and they exist only in the river.
Technically seafood comes from the sea. This blue clamped prawns come from the river so its river food. Perfectly justified!
I am darn good at this!
Haha, that's why I wrote "irresistible" mah :)
Natasya的私房菜时间?不错不错……
Post a Comment