Monday, April 20, 2009

My Handbook 2009

This is actually a forward mail which I find very meaningful and suitable as my guidance in year 2009 (though now it's April already). I edited a few to suit my preferences.

Health:

  1. Drink plenty of water to avoid dry lips (I'm still having this problem).
  2. Eat more natural and organic foods instead of factory processed food, and less seafood.
  3. Eat less fried, oily and spicy food.
  4. Sleep for at least 7 hours a day.
  5. Exercise at least 3 times a week, 30 minutes each time.
Personality:

  1. Don't compare my life to others'. I don't want to be green with jealousy.
  2. Don't have negative thoughts on things I cannot control especially about my future.Instead be positive at the present moment.
  3. Don't waste time on gossip. Do not talk bad about people.
  4. Be daring to dream and to pursue my dreams. Go go go!
  5. Realize that life is a school and I am here to learn. I shall grow with the problems.
  6. Smile and laugh more.
  7. Be confident.
  8. I don't have to win every argument (especially with my mom). Learn to appreciate differences.

Society:


  1. Call my family and my boyfriend often when working at KK Sabah.
  2. Each day give something good to others.
  3. Spend time with people everyday. Always reply my friends' text in time. Don't be lazy to wish them happy birthday.
Financial:

  1. Spend less on unnecessary things.
  2. Spend a certain amount on charity every month.
  3. Save more and invest.
  4. Learn about investment and business.
Life:

  1. Don't be afraid to do the right thing.
  2. Make time for prayer and charity.
  3. Read more books and willing to spend money on books.
  4. Be happy =)

There are so many things I wish to achieve in my life. I will do it bit by bit. Gambate~


1 comment:

yingying said...

love ur guideline on personalities