Friday, August 28, 2009

My graduation photos

A lot has happened since the convocation ceremony. Here is a trivial matter: I received the wrong graduation photo from the photography shop Cham Sam Lock, Ipoh.

Two days ago my family informed me that they have got the photographs via post. However my individual "studio" photograph was not the one we picked (it's not a studio, just a backdrop at UTP) and also they missed out a 5R photo for my stage photo set.

I called the shop. I was a bit disappointed that they accused me of lying. However they said if i return the wrong picture to them, they will gladly post me the one i picked. So in the end, they emailed me a set of low-resolution photos so i could pick the one i want.



They posted me this photo.

I want this photo.


Hopefully my friends do not meet this problem as me.




4 comments:

Xin Ying said...

Hope you eventually get the photo you want oh. Is that a package ? How much izit ? Hope to see more of your convo photoes.

healins said...

A set of stage photos (3 pcs) RM90.
A pcs of individual/ family studio photo RM120
Extremely expensive!!!!
u think which one is nicer? 1st or 2nd pic?

Xin Ying said...

The resolution is too low, I can't see the photo clearly. The major diff is one with smile one more formal. Why you didn't like the 1st ? Not satisfy with the teeth showing?

These kind of photoes are expensive. My bf spent RM720 just for 2 framed family big portrait and 10 small photoes.

Hey put up the photo in the convo la, with u accepting the certificate from chansellor that one?

Miss Toast said...

I like both pics, but yea can't really see them clearly yea. Which one did u choose in the end?

Wow, my stage photos only cost RM 23 for 4 pieces! But studio pics about RM 380 bit pricier.