Saturday, August 1, 2009

A peaceful day

Yeah today was a peaceful day, which meant nothing actually happened.

I was suppose to witness the installation of the new jacket platform KNJT-C. However due to high swell period and wind speed, the installation couldn't be carried out. Since I was idle (nothing to do) so I have been eating alot. The food here are nice and unlimited. There are chocolate, ice cream, drinks, yogurts and different cooking style of food. Basically there are three meals with three tea breaks in between. I'm gaining weight huh.

Thank you for those who left messages on my facebook wall and on my blog. I'm grateful that people are remembering me and my birthday (I know there's a reminder on facebook). All in all, thx lots :) May everybody is in good health.

2 comments:

KhaLoon said...

"I know there's a reminder on facebook"



This doesn't sound pleasant to me.......
Not all of us rely on facebook reminder. There are many other reminders as well. LoL

yingying said...

hey.. how is ti up there? can tell me about it?