A few days ago I saw this advertisement at jobstreet.com.


and I thought that since the pay is so high why not try it out! (yaya, i'm stupid, there is no free lunch in this world) So I called that company. The receptionist answered politely and we set an appointment time.
I reached there at around 2.30pm. I was asked to fill in my profile. Then I was interviewed by a fashionable, pretty Malay girl, Ms Maya.
She kicked off by introducing her company, saying that it was an established 5-year experienced company, currently looking for people to enter data for clients. She said the clients are located at PGRM Cheras, Sg Wang, Jln Ampang...... since I stay at Cheras, she said will offer me the job at PGRM.
The work scope is to finish each assignment (RM7 per A4 paper). If an assignment consisted of 100 pages then I can earn RM700 weekly. I was thinking, wah wah so much ah!!!! why not you take up the offer?
And here came the "show". She said since her company offers the consultation and service so she would like to charge me RM163. And after handing in the money and signing up an agreement then only she would give me the job.
OPS!!!!! This is so x^&#****(*09)(*@### of course I rejected.
The moment I walked out from the office, I saw a malay girl yelling at the company, "Itu company penipu, saya dah repot polis, jgn korang percaya, balik-balik"
Huh, I felt relieved, but there were still so many people inside the company waiting for interview. I'm not sure if finally they fall into the trap. Bless them.
Anyway, when I reached home I surfed online and found out a list of scam company. Here I pasted a few:
- Company Name: http://www.homedatapro.co.nr/
Location: WebSite
Contact: WebSite - Company Name: Global Master Management (company for the first advertisement)
Location: 8.16, 8th floor, Wisma Cosway, Jln Raja Chulan, KL
Contact: 03-2034 1686, 03-2031 4166 - Company Name: Cobra Group PLC
Location: B-2-15, Megan Avenue II,
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng,
50450, Kuala Lumpur. - Company Name: Scott Fitzgerald Group Ltd
Location: Taiwan
Contact: +886 2 8758 2824 - Company Name: TFS Creation Network
Location:suite 533 & 535, 5th floor,
Wisma Goldhill,
67, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-20765161, 03-20765195, 012-3121945 - Company Name: Mega Access Resources Sdh Bhd
Location:7-23, 7th Floor, Imbi Plaza
Contact: Lin, Amy - Company Name: http://www.dataentrymadeeasy.com
Location: web
Contact: web - Company Name: First Selection
Location:10-5-2, Prince Avenue Blk 10, Jln Bayam, Cheras
Contact: Mr. Aiman - Company Name: Grand Paramount Enterprise
Location: Pan Global building, 10th floor unit 2, lorong p.ramlee. - Company Name :Solor vision network
Location :Jalan Ampang Wisma Central (level 5)
Contact person :Pn Fatin
Contact Number :03-21663270 - Company Name: Raffles-recruitment.com
Location: Singapore
Contact: 0264058867 - Company Name: Top Universal Pyramic Enterprise
Location: Lot 1008, 10th Floor, Wisma Complex Selangor,
Jalan Sultan, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact: 03-2026 5100 / 2078 8217 / 2072 8180 - Company Name: H@rry Business Solution
Location: KELANA JAYA, 46788 PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN - Company Name: Multi Sources Management (MSM)
Location: B-2-14, Megan Avenue II, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, KL
Contact: 03-21635092, 21633808, 21625659 - Company Name: Success Zone Solution
Location: Central Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail
Contact: 03-21474629 En. Jazman - DYNAMIC INFO NETWORKS, (for the second advertisement)
LOT 1002, 10TH FLOOR,WISMA HANG SAM, NO 1 JLN HANG LEKIR,
5000 KUALA LUMPUR
CONTACT NO. 03-20784819
For more info, please click here.
I wonder why in the earth those companies are still operating out there while so many people were being cheated?!!!! I know we cannot prevent those "real loser" companies posting all these vicious and evil advertisements on jobstreet but this is so frustrating. A person left his message in the forum, claiming that his sole few hundreds were being cheated. Pity him :(
Well, when there is something that is too good to be true, it is usually not true. Haha. I really have gained an important lesson today. My dear friends, be alert when seeking for jobs!!!
8 comments:
700/week? Hmm i bet all petronas scholar will break bond.. No need to wait for the word 'Recommended'
Haha, a lot of company offering high pay job but all jobs that require up front payment is definitely a scam..
thats 1 hell of an experience. glad u didnt fall n thx for posting those fake companies. waa typist also u go interview ar..salute2
Wah luckily you called your consultant on time. Or else your money fly away d!
RM6 for this lesson? My verdict? TOTALLY WORTH IT!
scott fitgerald in one of the company name? haha he is a famous writer back in 1970s
bahaha fitgerald
any jobs that you require you to pay first in advance is a scam.
i hope everyone takes note of this.
it applies to lucky draw, free gifts no matter how attractive the odds are.
yes chew is very pro in this. Lol gimme some nuffnang freebies la
hey...all my office job i got from this agent call Adecco. They help students or even adults to get jobs. U can definitely try this out. This company has many clients all around KL and PJ. CLients meaning alot of companies they do not wan to go thru the hassle to interview and hire, they ask this company to help them. Adecco will be paying you your salary and its real!! no kidding. I've work in 2 different job and get my pay every 2 weeks:
job 1- Data entry rm 7 per hour from 10am-3am daily
job 2- KLCC, Regus, Customer Service
For more information you can go google Adecco up!
Good luck!
Post a Comment