I'm still on the derrick barge waiting for the installation of the KNJT-C Jacket Platform. The exact location is about 55 km from Labuan. I was supposed to be back onshore last Sunday but due the the adverse weather the boatrun back to Labuan was cancelled. Since I want to watch the installation I have to stay here until everything is done.
The jacket is being tied down on the barge Giant 2.
While I was standing on the work deck looking at the sea, what i could see were only the barge Iwas on, the "mesmerizing" sea and the azure blue sky. That moment I felt myself minuscule compared to the ocean. I can feel the saltiness brought by the soothing sea breeze.
This was me wearing the safety coverall. Beside me was the inspector.
Anyway most of the time what I do -- eat, chat, watch tv, surf internet and sleep. Of course I did study about the whole installation procedures of the jacket. Hopefully it can be carried out soon so I could go back home!
1 comment:
Lol...sounds like you not yet gotten ya hands dirty?
Post a Comment