Saturday, September 26, 2009

About me

A friend would like to know more about me therefore put a list like this for me to answer:

1. I like to….

2. I don’t like to …..

3. I’m scared of …..

4. I find it ….

5. I believe that …..

6. I think that …..

7. I have always wanted to …..

8. …. are important for me.

9. I am happy when …..

10. Sometimes I live life like …..

My answer:

1. I like to eat all kind of fruits and vegetables.

2. I don't like to waste my time worrying over something that's not going to happen.

3. I’m scared of chickens and ducks.

4. I find it funny when people get agitated when driving on the road.

5. I believe that 40% work smart plus 60% work hard contribute to success.

6. I think people look nicer when they wear a smiling face and have a gentle heart.

7. I have always wanted to dye my hair violet and red.

8. Career satisfaction and financial freedom are important for me.

9. I am happy when my family and friends care for me.

10. Sometimes I live life like I’m going to die tomorrow.



A very delicious and affordable Fish Bihun at Lintas, KK.



1 comment:

kerbaurider said...

what's with sudden the picture of a bowl of delicious fish beehoon?

Btw u did dye ur hair red last time, rmb? and i loved it! go dye again! ;P flaming scarlet red!