Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blah blah blah`````

I saw my primary school graduation photo on Facebook. Apparently an ex-classmate uploaded our graduation class photo onto Facebook. A very touching move! Salute~ I just knew that there'll be a gathering at KL on 17 October, sadly I couldn't attend. I have missed a few gatherings before this when I was studying at UTP and now being faraway from KL, guessed there's no fate for me to meet my ex-school mates.

Next Tuesday I will be going offshore to one of the Sabah platforms. I have just finished packing. My mind was definitely firmed and determined on carrying out on my initial offshore plan but frankly speaking, I’m anxious and uneasy this time around. Last trip I went with another female colleague but this time around I will be alone there. Imagine onboard with all other men....a bit daunting. I put my almighty focus on the good things and telling my heart not to worry. Apparently, I still need more effort.

I came across this saying last week, "We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey towards the goal we have established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile." It was quoted from EARL NIGHTINGALE, a well-known motivational speaker.

This has stirred my thoughts. Principally if I do my best everyday then in the end of the day, I sleep soundly with a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment. Unfortunately, I have done nothing much today. I’m feeling a bit empty yet I have to sleep anyway.

p/s: Downloading FMA-Brotherhood, at least I watched a few anime episodes today ^-^

2 comments:

Crystal Hew said...

dont worry...you will get used to it! GO girl power...who knows soon it will be all girls platform cus girls are gonna conquer all...ok im not making any sense but dont be afraid!!! take care and enjoy the experience!

healins said...

Thank you Kah Ling, i feel better now with your wild imagination :)
hehe i will enjoy myself, you too take care!